Sometimes, an extra level of confidence is needed to ensure you received the most accurate and complete appraisal. The appraisal experts at BRAUN provide that extra peace of mind through Appraisal Review.
We review the appraisal and ensure the estimated value that was provided by the original appraiser is appropriate; as well as checking for full compliance with technical rules such as USPAP, Government and Federal requirements such as FIRREA, OCC , OREA and more to ensure compliance. With over a hundred years of appraisal experience collectively, it’s peace of mind you can trust.
What We Do:
Our appraisal reviews are intended to provide our clients with our opinions regarding:
- Completeness of the material under review;
- Adequacy and relevance of the data, including the propriety of adjustments (if any) to the data;
- Appropriateness of the appraisal methods and techniques used;
- Whether the analyses, opinions and conclusions are appropriate and reasonable
BRAUN provides three types of reviews based on your needs:
- Desk Review -prepared with or without validating the data in the appraisal report.
- Field Review – the review appraiser examines the property.
- Full Review – the appraiser independently collects data.